Effective date: February 15, 2019
GENNAROAMITRANO s.r.l (“we” or “our”) manages the https://www.gennaroamitrano.it website (hereinafter the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service The Service is the website https://www.gennaroamitrano.it managed by GENNAROAMITRANO s.r.l
- Personal Data Personal Data is data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from those and other information that we hold or may come into our possession).
- Usage data Usage data are data collected automatically generated by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect different types of information for various purposes, to provide and improve our service.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the user accesses and uses the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
Tracking; cookie data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service. You can learn more about how to manage cookies in your browser’s cookie guide.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to manage our service.
- Preference cookies. We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security reasons.
USE OF DATA
GENNAROAMITRANO s.r.l uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To communicate changes made to the service we offer to users
- To allow users to use, at their own discretion, interactive features of our service
- To provide customer service
- To collect valuable analytics or information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical problems
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are outside of Italy and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Italy and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
GENNAROAMITRANO s.r.l may disclose your Personal Data in good faith, believing that this action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of GENNAROAMITRANO s.r.l
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, even though we will use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Services related services or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
Third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these activities on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Our service is not aimed at children under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from minors without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: 081 2187550